CHILLCLEAN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD A.C.N. 605 761322 (“CHILLCLEAN”) recognises and values the protection of your personal information. CHILLCLEAN is governed by and observes the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). CHILLCLEAN also recognises concerns you may have in relation to the collection of personal information and how CHILLCLEAN will store, use or disclose that information.
Your option not to provide your personal information to CHILLCLEAN Providing your personal information to CHILLCLEAN is absolutely optional. However, if you do not provide your personal information to CHILLCLEAN, we may not be able to:
- contact you or give you access to certain benefits; or
- it may affect our ability to meet our obligations to you.
Every time you use the CHILLCLEAN website, CHILLCLEAN may collect certain information about you, including:
- the date and time of your visit to the CHILLCLEAN website;
- your IP address;
- the type of browser and operating system you are using; and
- any address of a recurring website and any website you are about to visit.
The above information provides CHILLCLEAN with details about how the CHILLCLEAN website will be used, including the frequency and duration of visits, and which web pages you have accessed on our site. The information about you which we collect will not personally identify you.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Your personal information, including your e-mail address, will be used for three primary purposes:
- to ensure the proper functioning of the CHILLCLEAN business;
- for the marketing, planning, development and research requirements of CHILLCLEAN; and
- to conduct surveys or market research which allow improvement in the types and quality of services offered to you by CHILLCLEAN.
CHILLCLEAN will not use or disclose, or permit the use or disclosure of, personal information that could be used to identify you in any circumstances except:
- to ensure the proper functioning of the CHILLCLEAN business in relation to you;
- to seek your views on the operation of the CHILLCLEAN website in order to our service to you;
- to communicate to you promotional offers and special events.
where CHILLCLEAN is required or authorised by law or if it is reasonably necessary to enforce the law; the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health; or
- you have given express consent to CHILLCLEAN for a prescribed purpose.
CHILLCLEAN will not sell, distribute, rent, licence, disclose or reveal, share or pass your personal information onto any third parties, other than those who are contracted to CHILLCLEAN to keep the information confidential whether subject to a statute or a scheme which imposes similar restrictions to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) regarding the handling of personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you that we use or disclose is accurate, current, complete and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised CHILLCLEAN personnel.
Please keep in mind that no information transmitted over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will endeavour to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you send to us, or receive from us. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use our reasonable efforts to ensure its security.
Unsubscribe from the CHILLCLEAN email database
Please send an e-mail to unsubscribe@CHILLCLEAN.com.au with “UNSUBSCRIBE” typed into the subject of the e-mail if you wish to unsubscribe from the CHILLCLEAN e-mail database.
Security of information
CHILLCLEAN is committed to ensuring that all financial details are collected and stored in a secure manner. CHILLCLEAN will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it stores about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modifications and disclosure during collection. Your personal information will be destroyed in an appropriate manner when it is no longer required by CHILLCLEAN for the specified purposes.
Access and correction of personal information
You can at all times access personal information which we store about you. If any change to personal information impacts your membership to any CHILLCLEAN product or service, you will need to provide CHILLCLEAN with your updated personal information in order for us to ensure that our records are accurate.
Please contact us at admin@CHILLCLEAN.com.au if you wish to access or modify personal information that you have provided to us.
Alternately, you may email any questions to info@CHILLCLEAN.com.au.
For further privacy information, please refer to the Australian Privacy Commissioner’s website www.privacy.gov.au.
© 2015 CHILLCLEAN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD A.C.N. 605 761322
CHILLCLEAN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD A.C.N. 605 761322 (“CHILLCLEAN”) is committed to observing and complying with its obligations at all times under any relevant Spam legislation and regulations in any subject country. The term ‘subject country’ means the country in which the customer accesses the CHILLCLEAN website.
Optikool assures you that:
- it has crafted an internal policy to educate its staff and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- you are at liberty to unsubscribe from any mailing list at any time, to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to be removed from the mailing list, please send us an email to info@CHILLCLEAN.com.au advising us of your wish to unsubscribe. Alternately, you may call 1800 678 455 and request to speak to our Spam Policy Administrator;
- and it will not use address-harvesting software for any reason whatsoever.
To assist Optikool in combating Spam, we request your assistance with the following:
- if you receive an unauthorised commercial or offensive message, which appears to originate from an CHILLCLEAN email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately;
- please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of the CHILLCLEAN mailing lists if you wish to no longer receive commercial messages from CHILLCLEAN or its contracted third parties;
- and if you subscribe to the CHILLCLEAN mailing list, please ensure that we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in, or cancellation of, your email address.
Thank you for taking the time to read the CHILLCLEAN Spam Statement. © 2015 CHILLCLEAN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD A.C.N. 605 761322
You must use the Website in a responsible manner. You must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or
- which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by CHILLCLEAN.
“CHILLCLEAN”, and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Australia and International laws.
The Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks, logos or text, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
You may view the Website and its content using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You may print, copy, download and view materials on the Website. However, you must not:
- use the material on the Website for commercial purposes;
- in any way modify the material on the Website.